How We Help
Ross Insight Solutions offers comprehensive outsourced HR services to small and medium-sized businesses across all industries. Companies turn to us for expert HR services when:
They do not have a dedicated in-house HR person or department.
We are engaged to:
- Create HR processes, programs, and policies
- Provide recruitment or training
- Assess and ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Improve employee retention and engagement
Their existing HR departments need temporary augmentation.
We assist with:
- The completion of HR projects
- Recruiting talent for key positions
- Conducting training and development for your staff and/or managers
- Ensuring compliance, effectiveness, and efficiencies
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
Hiring the right people starts with employer branding. Clear communication of the jobs and their requirements is imperative. We find the right candidates through active sourcing (not just “post and pray”) and we ensure you are hiring the best people through thorough HR due diligence: screening, interviewing, and checking references.
Essentially, having the right talent becomes one of your competitive advantages.
Don’t Forget Onboarding!
Lack of time and resources is a challenge for many businesses, which often means the focus is entirely on day-to-day operations. Onboarding is often forgotten or left to chance and plays a significant role in employees’ long-term retention and success within the company.
Among U.S. employees, only 12 percent say their company does a good job of onboarding, according to Gallup..
Properly onboarding new employees is a critical element of performance, success, retention, and engagement. We can help.
Training, Development & Coaching
Are your leaders and managers well-versed in the laws related to discrimination, harassment, and other policies and practices? Do they have the necessary skills and capabilities to motivate people and achieve goals? Do they positively contribute to and support your culture? Intentional leadership development matters. We can advise on how to do this better.
We ensure success through training and development in areas such as:
- Legal compliance – discrimination and harassment, leaves of absence, pay practices, etc.
- Hiring and onboarding
- Retention and engagement
- Management development
- Performance management – performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Stress management
- Conducting workplace investigations
- … and many other topics
Performance Management/Employee Relations
“One of the biggest obstacles to high performance in organizations comes from unclear expectations and accountability.” ~ Ken Blanchard
Simply put, how are you ensuring that expectations are met? Our HR experts provide assistance with:
- Job definition and job descriptions
- Setting and meeting goals and objectives
- Conducting effective and compliant performance evaluations
- Performance coaching and improvement
- Disciplinary processes – including terminations/offboarding
“People work for money, but they go the extra mile for recognition, praise, and rewards.” ~ Dale Carnegie
Your people matter. Talent retention is of the utmost importance. Recognition of exceptional performance is imperative. We develop and incorporate programs to acknowledge, appreciate, reward, and support your greatest asset through mechanisms such as effective:
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Hybrid and remote work programs
HR Process Improvement
In many businesses, the HR processes are not working as effectively and efficiently as they could be. Often, things are being done “the way they’ve always been done.” This results in management and HR expending a lot of unnecessary time and energy.
- We can help you put processes in place in any area in which you do not currently have a defined process in place for any aspect of HR.
- We can help reshape your HR processes to be more “user-friendly”, saving time and money.
- We can streamline processes to involve only the necessary steps and people, making them more efficient.
- If you are considering embarking on the implementation of any HR-related software system, whether it be a simple new applicant tracking system (ATS) or a full-scale HCM/HRIS program, we will help you revamp your processes before building the old “broken” ones into a sleek, expensive, new system.
Don’t count on chance, especially when it comes to compliance. As a trusted HR advisor, our legal expertise differentiates us from other HR consulting firms. We are uniquely qualified to assess and ensure that your business remains in legal and regulatory compliance and has the necessary policies and procedures in place to mitigate risk.
Our scope of compliance services includes:
- Legal and regulatory
- Discrimination and harassment
- Workplace safety
- Worker’s Compensation
- Leaves of absence and attendance management
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA) – pay practices
- Personnel/medical records
- Workplace investigations
- Mediation of workplace disputes
- Ombuds services
HR Strategy & Alignment
At Ross Insight Solutions, we are dedicated to ensuring that HR programs and processes are aligned with your business’ goals and are achieving the results necessary to support the success of your business. We help you do this in a number of ways:
- Aligning your staffing strategy with the business’s financial goals
- Ensuring your staffing plans allow for both anticipated and unforeseen growth or changes to your business
- Training and developing staff and management for the future strategies of the business
- Teambuilding and increasing cross-team connections and effectiveness
- Gearing your policies and processes to encourage growth and success, not just mitigate risk
- Creating internal communication mechanisms that engage employees and focus them on your mission, vision, values, and goals
- Using total rewards programs to encourage retention and high performance
- Supporting change management plans and initiatives
Retention, Engagement & Culture
Innovative cultures are thoughtfully developed and consistently nurtured.
Culture has a direct impact on efficiency and productivity. A toxic work culture undermines both and ultimately results in employee turnover.
What are the values and practices that make employees feel that their work is important?
- What inspires employees to do their best?
- What encourages employees to stay with your company?
- How do we maximize the positives so they reach everyone and make improvements where needed?
We work with you to proactively shape a culture where your employees are not only empowered and engaged but feel valued and choose to stay and grow with your company.
A positive culture not only empowers employees to do their jobs well, it encourages them to “expend discretionary effort” (in other words, go above and beyond) on behalf of your clients/customers/business, which results in a substantially improved bottom line.
Transforming your business through your people.
Attract, hire, and retain quality employees with Ross Insight Solutions.
Why choose us? When you’re seeking a certified HR Consultant, Mediator, Trainer and Coach with the necessary legal expertise and broad experience across a variety of industries, Ross Insight Solutions is uniquely qualified to help your people and your business reach the next level of success.